Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday

This is what I did for the majority of the day.

Not sure who enjoyed it more, Bella or me. LOL

That is my idea of a Sunday Funday.  Please don’t judge.  My how times have changed!  Before our daughter, our idea of Sunday Funday was brunch on a patio with bottomless Mimosas or Sangrias, surrounded by our friends.  I must admit, present-day Sunday Funday on the couch in my jammies, napping on-and-off all day, surrounded by the ones that I love is waaaayyy better! J


It was rainy and stormy for the most of the day so we took advantage of this and stayed in.  After a week full of travel, business, and fun, today’s laziness definitely hit the spot! 


I finally got up and moving around 6:30pm, and got dressed for my run.  Although I adopted a “by any means necessary” attitude yesterday when I went for my late-night run, I decided to run at a decent hour today, like most #normalwhatsnormal people do.  Running late at night by yourself, with only a sixteen-pound dog and pepper spray for protection?  Crazy, I know, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.  And while I’m glad I can scratch that off of my bucket list, I definitely will NOT be doing that again!  Can you say #dangerous?!


Now I’m about to cook up some Trader Joe’s pesto-stuffed tortellini with Italian sausage and spinach for dinner.  Then I’ll continue my Sunday Funday, on the couch, in front of the television.  I have plans to watch Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.  I’m sooo late in the game since it will be my first time watching it!


I’m off to get my cook on and watch the tube.  I’ll let you know how the pasta turns out!



Five questions for you:
How did you spend your Sunday Funday?
  1. Have you ever run at night?  How did it go?
  2. What kind of good grub did you enjoy today?
  3. Have you ever seen Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition?
  4. What are your must-watch television shows?

2 comments:

  1. #1......I have weak ankles...so no....lol!
    #2. I went to Cheddars......grilled catfish,broc/rice casserole,rice mix and baby carrots.....(I should have left out croissants BR casserole,I know!)
    #3.Never seen the show,but then again,I'm late on ALL shows! #gladtobeoutofgradschool!!
    #4.Must watch Y&R daily! Terrible! Must watch SoulFood reruns,Repo games,Long Island Medium and InTouch w/Charles Stanley! Weird list of I must say so myself! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love me some Cheddar's, especially their brocolli/rice casserole! Never seen Long Island Medium or Repo Games; wait, is that the one where they can answer questions and win their vehicle back before it's taken away? I do remember Soul Food, though. Good show! :)

    ReplyDelete