Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday (the thirteenth - ooooh, creepy!!) Favorites


Friday Favorites
Books
Most Talkative: Stories from the front lines of pop culture by Andy Cohen – I’ve already cried three times, and laughed countless times (one time so hard I almost dropped my Nook)…and I’m only on page 57!
Tv shows
Dr. Oz – just can’t get enough of that man and his healthy info – plus, does anyone else think he’s kinda handsome or is it just me?!
Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition – watched it for the first time ever Sunday and I loved it!!
Movies
360 – story about a bunch of different people’s lives and how they all intersect;
Being Flynn – touching movie about an author and his father, I actually really enjoyed it!
The Muppets Take Manhattan (Found the original in the $3 Bin at Dollar General and got it for my daughter.  It takes me back to childhood!)
Songs
1. Where Have You Been? – Rihanna
2. Somebody That I Used to Know – Gotye
3. Wide Awake – Katy Perry
4. Boyfriend – Justin Bieber
5. Give Your Heart a Break – Demi Lovato
6. Let’s Go – Calvin Harris feat. N-Yo
7. Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
8. Set Fire to the Rain – Adele
9. Balance – Sara Tavares
10. Beautiful Things – Gungor
11. Maimbe Danda – Daniela Mercury
12. Vuelve Al Sur – Gotan Project
13. No Church in the Wild – Jay Z and Kanye
15. HYFR - Drake
dessert
2 minute mug brownies with Buttered Pecan ice cream
Dish
Oven-baked bar-b-que ribs with cole slaw, fresh corn on the cob, and drop biscuits.  Made this today – delish!!
Stores
Fav store of the week - you guessed it - Dollar General!!! Followed by Marshall’s as a close second.
Scents
Yankee Candle – the green fresh, woodland, herbal one
moments
The sunset and the rainbow, dancing in the living room to Michael Jackson songs with my daughter, movie night with the hubs 
happenings
It’s a tie!  Definitely would have to be:
1) being featured as a “Real Fit Mom” on Skinnymom.com and
2) being a guest blogger on EatTeachBlog.
It was definitely a good week! J
Looking Forward to
-         Friend’s Daughter’s 2nd birthday party
-         Pool Party
-         Coffee with Amanda
-         Murphy Family Reunion!!!
-         Home sweet home – AGGIELAND, here I come!!!!
-         Seeing Rachel, Luis and the littlest Enciso
-         “The Book Whisperer” by Donalyn Miller (staff development); I’m excited because her book really made a difference in my teaching this year!  I hope I get to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment