Monday, June 18, 2012

LIST-mania

Today I was in the mood to make lists. Wow, sometimes my OCD-tendencies even surprise me!! 
GET IN MY BELLY!!!
Grub Menu (6/18 – 6/24)

Monday

Pan seared chicken breasts, orecchiettepPasta with brocolli, brussel sprouts, red bell pepper and bacon in a garlic cream sauce
Tuesday
Pork tenderloin with brown rice and green beans
Wednesday
Chicken sausage pizza on whole wheat crust; salad
Thursday
Ground turkey tacos (whole wheat, high fiber tortillas), avocado pico de gallo, black beans
Friday
Steak, chimichurri, roasted veggies
Saturday
- out to eat -
- Curry chicken with onions, bell peppers over brown rice, cucumber salad
Sunday
- out to eat (hopefully Pho or Malaysian food again!)
- Salmon, asparagus, orzo salad

Work out

run
Cross
Train
weights
Monday
3
---
Arms: biceps, triceps, abs
Tuesday
4
Zumba, Spin
---
Wednesday
5
Step
Whole body
Thursday
3
Zumba, Spin
---
Friday
2
Pilates
Legs
Saturday
3
Step
Chest/Back/Shoulders
Sunday
7
---
---

RUNstreak playlist

Desabafo Deixa Eu Dizer
Marcelo D2 & Claudia
Where Have You Been?
Rihanna
Girls Gone Wild
Madonna
I’m a Machine
David Guetta ft. Crystal Nicole
Turn Up the Music
Chris Brown ft. Rihanna
Dance Again
Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
Danza Kuduro
Don Omar ft. Lucenzo
Countdown
Beyonce
Feel So Close
Calvin Harris
Maimbe Danda
Daniela Murcury
Titanium
David Guetta ft. Sia
What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
Kelly Clarkson
Rumor Has It
Adele
Mr. Know-It-All
Kelly Clarkson
Set Fire to the Rain
Adele

Right Now I’m…

Reading...
The Prophet of Yonwood, Slob, 50 Shades of Gray,
Listening to
Pandora! Hello?! Who isn’t?! I’m obsessed with my Adele, Sade, Concha Buika, and Alejandro Sanz stations!
Watching:
Qubo with my daughter…she is obsessed with He-Mann and She-Ra…which were my favorite shows at her age, too, so I watch them with her!
Craving
Jasmine Cream Tea with a double shot of boba, 3-minute mug brownie, and my teaching partner’s Peach Cobbler (best I’ve ever tasted!)
Loving
Getting off at 2:30pm everyday (Yay for Summer School!), being able to spend more time with my family, my Summertime favorites: strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, mango, grapefruit, ice cream,
Wishing for
The weekend would hurry up and get here! I am ready for some girl time with my momma, my bambina, and my second momma!!

Hope you enjoy reading them and that you find something helpful and/or useful.

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. What are some lists you frequently make?
2. What are some of your favorite foods to make/grub on?
3. What does your work-out plan for this week look like?
4. What songs are you ROCKING TO right now? (I need some suggestions for my playlist!!)
5. What things are you reading/listening to/watching/craving/loving/wishing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment