Saturday, November 2, 2013


Hi everyone!  After a lonnnnnnnng break...much longer than intended…I am back.  No need to worry, I am fine.  Better than fine, actually!  In the last year and three months since I stopped blogging, I have still been running around hungry.  Okay, okay, I must admit, I’ve been doing a whole lot more hungry and not as much running.  To make a long story short, during my absence, I ran around hungry at school, ran around hungrier while pregnant, ran around hungry enough for two after having the baby, and am now running around hungry in Bolivia.  Yep, you read correctly, Bolivia.  My husband and I recently moved our little family to the South American country where my husband is originally from.

 
Man, do we have a lot of catching up to do!!
 

It is my hope that you haven’t completely given up on me and that you will continue reading.  I have so much to show and tell you!!  I promise to not disappear for such a long period of time again.  It is also my hope that, from this point forward, I can provide you an entertaining glimpse into my life as I RUN AROUND HUNGRY…IN BOLIVIA.

 

Please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment